Sunday 15 April 2012

Welcome Post

Welcome to my Media Blog. This is a blog I set up to keep a detailed record of work that I'll be doing in and around my Media Studies while I work with a team to create a title Sequence. There are two main parts to this task, these are;


Prelim Task
Continuity task involving filming and editing a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down in a chair opposite another character, with whom she/he then exchanges a couple of lines of dialogue. This task should demonstrate match on action, shot/reverse shot and the 180-degree rule.


Main Task
The titles and opening of a new Crime Fiction film, to last a maximum of two minutes.
All video and audio material must be original, produced by the candidate(s), with the exception of music and audio effects from a copyright-free source. Both preliminary and main tasks will be completed as a group. Maximum four members to a group.


This is the basic outline of the work I will be doing in class, I will be making regular posts about how the work is coming along and if me and my team succeed in completing these two tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment