Friday 27 April 2012

Question 6 - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Throughout the process of creating a film sequence I have had to use a lot of new technologies to construct our project. Here is a list of what was used and how we used them.


The Camera we used to film our project was a Cannon 550D with a Sigma 24-70 Lens. This camera belonged to the Director of our group but I was cameraman on set so I had to operate it. Its a bit more complex then a basic video recorder, this was used to film all scenes and shots in our film sequence.
The editing software we used on a project was Adobe Premiere Pro. This is an example picture of what the software looks like when its opened and in action (this isn't our project being displayed) From here we cut together all of a film, added effects, titles and audio. It brought our entire project together.

This is the symbol for Blogger. Throughout my project I've been using this website to keep a blog on the antics that me and my group have been getting up to. I've used this website as part of my coursework to keep a recorded portfolio of everything involved in making the film sequence.
I have also used a number of websites throughout the process of making a film and keeping this blog. These websites include; Google Images, Youtube and The Art of the Title Sequence.
Google images was obviously used to find images to put in my blog, I used Youtube to take screen shots of my film to put into my blog. The Art of the Title Sequence was used to analyse a  title sequence for a movie that already exists, if you look back to a earlier blog post you will find that I analysed the title sequence for the movie: The Final Destination, I also have posted a website link to the website on that blog post.


The group used PowerPoint at one point during our project during the Pitch stage of the project, we created a power point to pitch the idea of our film to the rest of the class and our lecturer. Our pitch was successful since we received a lot of positive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment